iOS App on the Horizon?

werdnamanhill

(⌐■_■)
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 23, 2017
Eastern IA -> Raleigh, NC -> Madison, WI
Any news about the Cyclonefanatic App? Last I heard is that it was up to Apple to push it through. I've been very excited about the possibility of an app, and was just wondering if any of the staff have updates on that?

Thanks!

cycloneasia

Dec 3, 2009
Thailand
Haha. Wild timing. Enjoy.
Are there any app updates on the horizon? I constantly have to re-login even while using the app and it’s a bit clunky. Wouldn’t be too big of an issue if Face ID was an option. I think you would see the engagement in the forums go up significantly with some improvements to using forums in the app. Thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLONE STATE

clonze2011

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 15, 2011
Sacramento
Are there any app updates on the horizon? I constantly have to re-login even while using the app and it’s a bit clunky. Wouldn’t be too big of an issue if Face ID was an option. I think you would see the engagement in the forums go up significantly with some improvements to using forums in the app. Thanks.

Agree with this statement. The app is super painful to use as it is... if you navigate into a thread within a forum (i.e. Men's Basketball), there's no way to tap a back button to navigate back to the forum.

I still use the mobile website as the app doesn't add any value.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Nothing like bringing a almost 2 year thread back to life but this was the closes I found searching for my problem. I upgraded to the Iphone 13 yesterday and when they transferred all the info over to my phone when I try to download the app it says it's no longer available in the app store. I seem to remember a different way to install it on the phone but can't find anything on it.

Can someone help me out?