Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Lol CyTwins is trolling all the tavern hawks and they're ganging up on him.

Classic.

You think this is a good look for Jbo? When Hawk fans talk **** about ISU basketball I think they look like idiots. I mean honestly ISU is like the bottom of the bottom in football, a better look would be to shut up until you have a better year at least.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
You think this is a good look for Jbo? When Hawk fans talk **** about ISU basketball I think they look like idiots. I mean honestly ISU is like the bottom of the bottom in football, a better look would be to shut up until you have a better year at least.

I'm laughing at you guys looking stupid for arguing with CyTwins and taking him seriously.

You should probably get your life priorities straight if seriously arguing with an internet troll about Iowa football/basketball is your biggest life concern.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I'm not talking **** though. Saying Doyle is terrible at bowl game prep is proven. Saying Iowa has one top 25 finish in the last 7 years is proven

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

Or wait until we have a 50/50 record against Iowa over the last 20 years or so.

Wait...

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I'm laughing at you guys looking stupid for arguing with CyTwins and taking him seriously.

You should probably get your life priorities straight if seriously arguing with an internet troll about Iowa football/basketball is your biggest life concern.

You are confusing me being embarrassed for Jbo with taking him seriously.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Or wait until we have a 50/50 record against Iowa over the last 20 years or so.

Wait...

Are you implying that over 20 years the only game that matter is the Iowa game and your record vs Iowa? Surely this can't be the case, what is ISU conference record over the last 20 years, Jbo says this is what is most important to ISU.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Are you implying that over 20 years the only game that matter is the Iowa game and your record vs Iowa? Surely this can't be the case, what is ISU conference record over the last 20 years, Jbo says this is what is most important to ISU.

Yes. That's exactly what I was implying. Nimrod

Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
You are confusing me being embarrassed for Jbo with taking him seriously.
SpottedBabyishCero-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: CyTwins