Iowa Punter wins weekly award??

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
To answer your question, YES the Big 10 does indeed suck.

Why?

Northwestern is ranked. They would not be over .500 in the SEC or Big 12
Michigan St is ranked. They woulbe be .500 AT BEST in the SEC or Big 12
Wisconsin is 7-5 and needed 3 missed XP to beat Cal Poly!!!

I will continue to say that Missouri (the 5th best team in the Big 12) would win the Big 10 going away this year.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
To answer your question, YES the Big 10 does indeed suck.

Why?

Northwestern is ranked. They would not be over .500 in the SEC or Big 12
Michigan St is ranked. They woulbe be .500 AT BEST in the SEC or Big 12
Wisconsin is 7-5 and needed 3 missed XP to beat Cal Poly!!!

I will continue to say that Missouri (the 5th best team in the Big 12) would win the Big 10 going away this year.

And this has to do with Iowa's punter winning the special teams award because.....?

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
This information is readily available.

He punted 4 times for an average of 48.5 with a long of 57. 1 punt was inside the 20.
That's great, 4 punts in a 55-0 game. If the big 11 isn't the worst major conference, they are definitely tops in boredom.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
The OP asked if the Big 10 sucked so bad. I answered him.

No, he asked if it sucked so bad that a punter wins a weekly award after a 55-0 win. I asked what that had to do with anything.

Not what place Missouri would finish in the Big Ten, or what have you.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
No, he asked if it sucked so bad that a punter wins a weekly award after a 55-0 win. I asked what that had to do with anything.

Not what place Missouri would finish in the Big Ten, or what have you.

So if I understand your correctly, any reply post must contain only a reference to the initial post. Man we have a lot of wild and crazy posters on this board. Living on the edge they are for posting a response beyond the initial post. This board is like the Wild West back in the day. :skeptical:

You better go and check the hawk board to make sure they are not wild and crazy too.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
So if I understand your correctly, any reply post must contain only a reference to the initial post. Man we have a lot of wild and crazy posters on this board. Living on the edge they are for posting a response beyond the initial post. This board is like the Wild West back in the day. :skeptical:

You better go and check the hawk board to make sure they are not wild and crazy too.

Well, I guess if he wanted to talk about the Big Ten sucking, the weekly "Big Ten Sucks" thread has already been posted. Otherwise, the OP asked if the BT sucked so bad because Donahue was awarded the Special Teams POW.

I dunno, I guess I just don't understand the number of threads bashing the Big Ten. Wouldn't it be more logical to, ohh.... I dunno, post about ISU basketball or something?

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Well, I guess if he wanted to talk about the Big Ten sucking, the weekly "Big Ten Sucks" thread has already been posted. Otherwise, the OP asked if the BT sucked so bad because Donahue was awarded the Special Teams POW.

I dunno, I guess I just don't understand the number of threads bashing the Big Ten. Wouldn't it be more logical to, ohh.... I dunno, post about ISU basketball or something?

No. Actually, I was kind of surprised it didn't go to Minnesota's kick returner (whatever his name is). That was the only area of concern after the game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron