Iowa State opens as 4 pt underdog at OSU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Has the chance to be a really good game.

Some revenge factor in there too.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Brock and the coaching staff didn't have a great game against Okie State in Jack Trice last year. Look for Purdy to have a bounce back game and hang a L on OSU like he did in his coming out party as a frosh.

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
I have watched the 3 OSU games so far this year, and I have watched that series ESPN + is doing on the Oklahoma State season ("Our Time" is the name and they have done 10 episodes already) and I am not overly impressed with the Cowboys.

Tulsa gave them all they could handle, and WV & Kansas both are not very good. I look forward to seeing what our offense does against their defense. Our defense needs to stop the big gains we gave them last year. We have had a better resume so far, even with the loss to the Raging Cajuns.

I will not be surprised if it gets closer to a pick'em game by the end of the week.

Reactions: Aclone

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I mistakenly wore my Cyclones gear the day of the ULL game. Thinking my game day gear curse wouldn't be a problem with an outmatched opponent like that.

Since then I've been very careful not to don anything ISU on game day. I plan to keep the streak alive on Saturday. You can thank me afterwards.

"It's only weird if it doesn't work."