Iowa vs. NDSU

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
That was awesome. isu slapped around by a FCS school. Looks like Boum and Williams know asking about college football as cy twins.
Iowa fan with a two week old account calling out Williams....

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is this place like Russia or North Korea? We will find out soon enough.
When I was on cyclone report, everyone there said HR or HN would ban people for just questioning anything Hawkeye.

That sounds worse than here. Youve been able to be douchy the whole time you've been here.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
When I was on cyclone report, everyone there said HR or HN would ban people for just questioning anything Hawkeye.

That sounds worse than here. Youve been able to be douchy the whole time you've been here.

Doing my best to fit in here. Cy twins is my hero.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
The notification of a posts being quoted has really simplified things for trolls like HA

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
You mean like Marshal Yanda, Bob Sanders, Mike Daniels and Dallas Clark?

using 2 players who had their careers cut short by injury shouldn't be an endorsement, Sanders was perpetually injured. Crazy how great he could have been if he had been able to stay healthy.

BadBoi

Nov 25, 2015
I'm a packers fan. He's a bust and a douche. Usually hurt over half each season. See him being released soon.
Lol. Any packer fan who insists Bulaga was a bust, isn't a packers fan. Zero chance he gets cut. Just absurd.

Reactions: cyLKUIF

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Lol. Any packer fan who insists Bulaga was a bust, isn't a packers fan. Zero chance he gets cut. Just absurd.

He was drafted to be on the left side. Wasn't able to keep the qb clean so he was moved to the right. Was deployed for a couple games.a season or so ago. Did to injuries and defections he is still there. Has been the same talk the last two spring practices I've been to.

He may start games, but seemed to struggle to finish them.