NFL: Is Tom Brady done?

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
There's a lot at play here. Belichick has to decide if bringing TB back is going to be the best way to win - but if the team doesn't have the capital to get him some weaponry, the point may be moot.

Brady has to decide if he's willing to continue to restructure to the team's benefit, because that has been going on for some time now. When you're winning, that's much easier to agree to.

Whatever happens, it has been one hell of a run for that franchise.

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I thought it seemed his passes had less zip this season. I can't imagine it getting better.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
There's a lot at play here. Belichick has to decide if bringing TB back is going to be the best way to win - but if the doesn't have the capital to get him some weaponry, the point may be moot.

Brady has to decide if he's willing to continue to restructure to the team's benefit, because that has been going on for some time now. When you're winning, that's much easier to agree to.

Whatever happens, it has been one hell of a run for that franchise.

It is not like they have much of a fallback option at QB.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2019-nfl-predictions/quarterbacks/

upload_2020-1-14_18-29-4.png

Brady was roughly a league-average starter last year. His backups are bad.

If they lose Brady, it might be time for a full rebuild.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Just cannot see Brady leaving the Pats and playing for another team. Who wants to start over at his age with a new team? He is not Joe Montana with something to prove after being forced out for another QB, plus the man has made approaching 200 million during his career. His wife has even more money than he has, so I doubt if they will be clipping coupons to get by the rest of their lives together.

Play 3 more seasons, hope for another super bowl win and retire, playing his entire career with the Pats and 5 years later be in Canton.

• Winner
Reactions: casey1973

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

Lol, that's funny! Someone made the point that he may have filed these trademarks more to stop someone else from using them rather than actually making his own products.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Lol, that's funny! Someone made the point that he may have filed these trademarks more to stop someone else from using them rather than actually making his own products.

I hope so! Those are just terrible. That would be far more preferable!

*Quickly trademarks Tompa Brady*

It's just the worst pun ever!