ISU @ OSU game thread

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Great to win one on the road against a team from what I think is the best conference in the nation.

Seth

Mar 17, 2006
Columbia, SC
Brackins was a manimal tonight. It wasn't just Brackins though, I was actually quite impressed with our post play tonight. Well, offensively anyway. We still have a long way to go with rebounding.

Diante was also quite the slasher. We just need to get him to start finishing.

Gotta love OT road wins. :p

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
I was wondering how many other people were thinking this was an UGLY game.

Gosh, every time we get the ball, I just can't take it, I get too nervous that something crazy or stupid is going to happen. Our guys need to be a lot stronger with the ball.

OFF NOTE: I did like how the whole game, whenever they showed the bench, you could see JP sitting right back there. (if someone mentioned this earlier, sorry)

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
My thoughts:

We have a good group of players, with a very promising future.

This was one ugly game.

About half the people on here owe Alex Thompson an apology.

The Beaver cheerleaders made the timeouts seem too short.

Wow, I did like those cheerleaders.

It's past my bedtime.

Great game Clones!

brinkch

Mar 25, 2006
How about the play of Alex Thompson tonight. It's nice to see him get the lid off the bucket!!! However, good Lord guys...you get a chance to dunk and you gotta get it down!

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Very pleased with AT tonight. Hope this is finally the break through game he needs to play like we've heard he can in practice. Clark solid double double tonight and Brackins just continues to own the paint. If we can get Jiri going on offense that is one nice frontcourt we have.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
AT looked good tonight. Hopefully its the start of some great play from him for the rest of the season.

Who missed a dunk tonight besides Craig? He missed one point blank and a tip dunk, but thats all I saw.

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
I only got to see the second half, and really liked the win, but we are not currently a good team. Hopefully Wes and Jiri are 100% soon and we can make some positive progress. And to think several thought Clark may not be good enough to be in the starting line-up this year.

Clark is the man! Considering his defense, non-stop effort, improved offense, and newly found leadership, he is clearly our most consistent player.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Graded tonight as Tier 1 players: Rashon, Jiri, Craig, Alex, front court.
Graded tonight as Tier 2 players: all others for various reasons.

GUARDS
Haluska is 1 for 22 for the season: less than 5%
Wes is injured and hopefully gets better soon
BP is not much of a shooting threat
DG did not finish the shot again.

Who cares. We won. Yeah.