ISU plummets...

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
The Twister Sisters, ranked all year long, have dropped out of the top 25 in style falling to what is essentially 29th after the embarrassing loss to Mizzou Saturday.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
rightfully so.

If you can't beat that god awful Mizzou team on the road (and KU for that matter) then you don't deserve to be ranked

NYCy

Feb 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
We dropped out of the ESPN coaches poll as well. I'm surprised that Texas Tech still is not ranked ahead of us or in the Top 25 considering they've beaten us, Baylor and OU in the past two weeks. "No repsect" I guess. But anyway we go into the post-season unranked. Maybe the chip on the shoulder will be good for the Twister Sisters and they'll play lights out and surprise somebody. Lots has been said on the board already so I won't belabor the points. This has been a confounding season for sure. Next without Bolte I'm even more scared than I was this year without Lacey.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
The Twister Sisters, ranked all year long, have dropped out of the top 25 in style falling to what is essentially 29th after the embarrassing loss to Mizzou Saturday.

Been overrated all year. Which is nice.

Help Support Us

Become a patron