ISU VB to Final 4

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Iowa State is the Highest Seeded Team in this Bracket.

5 Purdue
13 FSU

12 Minnesota
4 Iowa State

==>This Round is at Minny, so the gophers will have a Home advantage.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Possible but everyone outside of ISU is picking Purdue to go through - with many saying Minny will get us.

Of course I also saw a lot of predictions that we wouldn't make it through the past weekend either, so........

TCG

Mar 9, 2011
Possible but everyone outside of ISU is picking Purdue to go through - with many saying Minny will get us.

Of course I also saw a lot of predictions that we wouldn't make it through the past weekend either, so........

Aren't you on Volleytalk too? Anyways, I loved how all the Wash. Huskie fans thought we weren't good and would get beat by Miami, and then we easily swept Miami and now there out of the tourny and aren't talking anymore.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

Yeah, but you live in madison. Nebby fans may gave some insight.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Yeah, but you live in madison. Nebby fans may gave some insight.

Lol, no one up here cares about volleyball. They care about the Badger Football and the Packers.

I read Volleytalk a lot and that's what I hear from them. Of course, I think they underrate us quite a bit, but I know very little about Purdue/Minny.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Aren't you on Volleytalk too? Anyways, I loved how all the Wash. Huskie fans thought we weren't good and would get beat by Miami, and then we easily swept Miami and now there out of the tourny and aren't talking anymore.

Haha, yes! I saw that comment, and I want to be like eat dirt! We swept the weekend and now they're done.

Are you on there too? I've been lurking for a while but finally registered this weekend and was too lazy to come up with a different screen name. I only know of a few ISU fans. And that dropped by one last night, because one that I thought was, is actually Minny. Our colors are incredibly similar.

TCG

Mar 9, 2011
Haha, yes! I saw that comment, and I want to be like eat dirt! We swept the weekend and now they're done.

Are you on there too? I've been lurking for a while but finally registered this weekend and was too lazy to come up with a different screen name. I only know of a few ISU fans. And that dropped by one last night, because one that I thought was, is actually Minny. Our colors are incredibly similar.

Ha yay, i have an account but i wasn't as lazy, instead of Upper cased letters i used lower (tcg:wink:). I usually just lurk on there. Those Minny fans are pretty nice to iowa state and know not to take us for granted, if they weren't in our regional then i would want them in the final 4. Not very many of us on there, but were getting more.

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
This looks like an excellent opportunity to make the Final 4.

I don't follow VB very closely, but know we have a solid team.

I thought it was interesting that we were the highest rated team in this bracket.