ISU vs Lipscomb

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Wow! Low res endzone camera with no scoreboard, going to be tough to follow.

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Set 1 ISU 25 -21. Very slow start, finally woke up. Herbst and Hatch came through (I think, hard to make out the players on the far side of the net). Really hope they (Hawkeyes) have better video equipment than this, quite poor quality.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
I had to run the live stats at the same time to keep the score right.

After we made the 6 point run to win the first set, I liked how their coach kicked the ball to the handlers?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: StClone

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Distant static low-res. camera view, no score board, low lighting, ten fans (no kidding) really lent to an impoverished atmosphere. Is this any way to treat a major college pre-season tourney?

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
The picture was so poor I didn't even notice that Mantz played a little. Official Attendance listed as Zero!

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
while I great appreciate the effort to do the Facebook live and I'm sure there was a reason why they did it from where they did, a mid court vantage point would have been much better.

That looked like a practice more than anything. I don't ever recall seeing the sqaud practicing hitting during timeouts and changeovers like we did last night. Glad to see the team pulled out the 1st set like they did.

stvfarmboy

May 20, 2006
Ames, IA
while I great appreciate the effort to do the Facebook live and I'm sure there was a reason why they did it from where they did, a mid court vantage point would have been much better.

That looked like a practice more than anything. I don't ever recall seeing the sqaud practicing hitting during timeouts and changeovers like we did last night. Glad to see the team pulled out the 1st set like they did.

The last home match there were a few players practicing hitting during at least some of the time outs. This year is the first time I noticed it. I didn't track who was practicing, but it seemed liked players that don't normally get much playing time.