Jeezz..What in the wide world of sports iza goings on?

copenhagen

Apr 23, 2007
I come on here today and everyone is running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Put down the razors and flush the pills. Man is this the new online suicide hotline? The team still has time to get its act together. Pomlee all along was a risky offer. I remember reading about his grades and health issues he had in hs. Hopefully certain members of the team can get it through their thick selfish skulls that they are part of a team.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I come on here today and everyone is running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Put down the razors and flush the pills. Man is this the new online suicide hotline? The team still has time to get its act together. Pomlee all along was a risky offer. I remember reading about his grades and health issues he had in hs. Hopefully certain members of the team can get it through their thick selfish skulls that they are part of a team.

Good perspective. Thanks for helping us see ourselves as we have been for a few days. Seriously. No Jimlad. There has been way to much bitterness.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

No suicide here on my part but thanks for asking. Im patiently waiting for JP to hire a new bball coach

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
blazing-saddles-175.jpg

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa

That makes way too much sense...:jimlad:

I think part of the problems is way too many people remember the first few Eustachy year and forget about the previous 100 years of Cyclone Basketball.