Jeff Goodman Drama?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Anyone seeing this go down on X? I’m trying to figure out whats going on, so far I got, some guy made a documentary about Providence and Ed Cooley, a big east X account was taken down and Goodman DM’ed the documentary creator to threaten legal action. He is now getting roasted on X.

That’s all I have so far, I’m not really understanding what Goodmans beef with the doc is but if anyone wants to add some context please do.

Doc is called Devine Providence for anyone that wants to watch.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Anyone seeing this go down on X? I’m trying to figure out whats going on, so far I got, some guy made a documentary about Providence and Ed Cooley, a big east X account was taken down and Goodman DM’ed the documentary creator to threaten legal action. He is now getting roasted on X.

That’s all I have so far, I’m not really understanding what Goodmans beef with the doc is but if anyone wants to add some context please do.

Doc is called Devine Providence for anyone that wants to watch.
I saw that trending but lost interest a couple minutes into digging into it

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Yeah that’d be nice.
I read the whole story in the second post. No reason as to why Goodman and Dauster have both “threatened” legal action on separate occasions. Looks like barstool is taking some shots and Big East fans are mad that this documentary series has now been canceled. That’s all I got.

• Informative
Reactions: Acylum

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
From what I loosely understand is that the doc is done by a fan of the Big East and is about Cooley’s departure from Providence last year. Went over how most Providence fans feel he checked out, had his house for sale before the end of the season, wanted to leave due to mistress situation. All of this I remember seeing on twitter last spring when he took the Georgetown game.

Now for Goodman. The field of 68 crew are all pretty heavily “into the Big East” idk how to explain that but they are and Fanta broadcasts Big East games on Fox. There’s speculation if there is a friendship deal with Goodman and the other guy Dauster and Ed Cooley and they took a lot of flak for defending Cooley leaving last year. Now they are DMing this guy telling him if he looks good in orange and that he will be sued. All childish stuff i regret even bother to figure it out.

Idk that’s all from a couple of pieces I read but when did sports journalists become so soft? They all clutch pearls and are holier than thou.

Reactions: isu81

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Yeah…media members get really weird sometimes and Goodman has always been a bit of an odd duck in my opinion.

I get why they lash out sometimes though. No matter what they do they have idiots blasting them on social media all the time. When they’re the one picking the fights though, it’s never a good look. DMing people they’re going to jail? They have to be better than that.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Goodman is a pudd.

You don’t go to jail if you lose a lawsuit, *******. In short, they’re mad because Fanta is in the doc and evidently there’s a part about a possible Cooley affair.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron