JT the Brick on FSR?

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Anyone listen to JT the Brick on Fox Sports Radio? He can be very entertaining at times...but sometimes obnoxious but still funny.

Anyway, last night he was letting callers speculate as to who might show up on the Mitchell Report today. One name he kept mentioning (for entertainment value in my opinion) was Cal Ripken. Now I don't believe Ripken would show up on that report but think of how shocking that would be? He is thought to be such a goodie-goodie. Wonder what people would think?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Since it's baseball I wouldn't care. I will listen out of curiousity today but if every person who ever played baseball was mentioned in that report I wouldn't care.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
That guy is just too much. If you listened to him during the Kobe rape situation you'd know what I'm talking about.

Plus, it seems he only talks about Raider Nation. Really? I'm not sure if Raider Nation could even be considered a third world country right now.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
That guy is just too much. If you listened to him during the Kobe rape situation you'd know what I'm talking about.

Plus, it seems he only talks about Raider Nation. Really? I'm not sure if Raider Nation could even be considered a third world country right now.

That is true...how bipolar is he though? Raider fan and Yankee fan? They don't seem to go along with one another?

He wouldn't let anyone suggest A-Rod last night...

I would love it if A-Rod or Jeter were on that list!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron