K-State game in 2025 in Ireland (CONFIRMED)

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Do you ever drive? Cook? Exercise? Watch TV? Go to the grocery store? Do yardwork? Then you have time for a podcast.
Yardwork? That is for rich people that can afford homes.

You watch TV and listen to podcasts at the same time?

Driving? I am an enviromentalist that rides the train and bus.

Cooking I am so in tune with the process of cooking, the food listens to me.

Grocery store shopping? It's 2024, you get it delivered. Duh.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
For sure. Dublin to Cork is 3.5 hours by car and you can explore the castles and countrysides of Kilkenny and Tipperary on the way.

Galway is just under 3 by car. I hear that pints and a music session at Dolan’s are worth the trip, plus the fun of the city and beauty of the coast.

Could always hop on a cheap Ryanair flight too
My peeps are from Cork and Galway!

• Friendly
Reactions: MugNight

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Curious how the scheduling will work of this happens, will we finish the season a week early or get another bye week?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Guinness is an incredibly easy drinking beer. Lots of people act like it's some kind of heavy beer and nothing could be further from the truth. It's basically a light beer, it's just got a lot of flavor punch because of the roasted barley.
Guinness is also way different and better over there. Like we get the cheap knock off.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Didn't JP say something similar on the Murph & Andy show last week, too?

Yes. My guess is that it's a done deal and JP had a big announcement planned. I bet he's pissed that this leaked.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Treadmill time. Walking in the park or at the lakefront. Sitting on a balcony overlooking said park/lakefront. Airport waiting time.

Play on 1.25 or 1.5. Definitely need to listen to Williams & Blum. And Kickin' It has been really good with guests like Steel Jantz and Darius Reynolds.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Don't we usually play k state the last week of the season tho? They should move the Iowa game to week 12...lol
I'd prefer that Farmageddon game to always be Thanksgiving week. I love that timeslot.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Treadmill time. Walking in the park or at the lakefront. Sitting on a balcony overlooking said park/lakefront. Airport waiting time.

Play on 1.25 or 1.5. Definitely need to listen to Williams & Blum. And Kickin' It has been really good with guests like Steel Jantz and Darius Reynolds.

Why would I walk on a treadmill when an airplane couldn't even take off from one?

Chicago lakefront is way too dangerous to not have all five senses ready.

The wind knocks my hat off when I sit out there.

Airport waiting time is spent yucking it up in the lounge with the other elite passengers, always keep hustling.

:jimlad:... unless?

• Haha
Reactions: Cycsk

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

If you think only rich people have homes with lawns you have clearly never been to the east side of Des Moines.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
If you think only rich people have homes with lawns you have clearly never been to the east side of Des Moines.
Or anywhere. I bought a 1200 sq/ft townhome in KC for $85k in 2019. It needed some work but was move in ready by any reasonable standards. Barely over $1K/month for the mortgage + insurance + taxes on a 15 year mortgage. 3 blocks West of me was neighborhood of 7 figure homes.

• Wow
Reactions: BigCyFan