K-State's "One Shining Moment"

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
That's the coache's vote. The media voted Sandfort 3rd, and Krikke, Freeman, Dix, and Perkins Honorable mention. Quite the accomplishment.

I was told in the 'What about 'elite scorers!?' thread that Iowa was going to have a 1st teamer and 2nd teamer.

• Wow
Reactions: aauummm

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
All your going to see is empty seats.

I am really curious about the attendance. NCAA and NIT games are not padded up numbers everyone uses all season for attendance. Iowa WBB will be a legit sellout in IC. Wondering what an NIT games for a pretty boring MBB game will draw. Have to check the box score tomorrow, not like I am watching this showdown of dickhead coaches.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
That video is hilarious. Wish the volume of the music was a little less so you could hear some of the clips better. That image of Tang mopping the floor is going to fuel some hilarious memes for awhile. I can't wait till we play KSU at Hilton next year as Tang has given us so much stuff this season to give the students plenty of inspiration on how to heckle him.

• Winner

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
That is a masterpiece! It's got nearly 1/2 million views on X. That's a lot of KU and ISU fans!:D

I've watched it at least 10 times and laughing my rear end off each time!!