Kansas City Power & Light District??

isured

May 14, 2014
Its been about 5 plus years ago when i went Clones Big 12 Championship game.

Wife and I are driving down tomorrow to watch game at Kansas City Power & Light District unless we can find tickets for game.

Any cost to watch the game and what time do we need to get there to get a seat. I know there stupid questions but trying to get an idea of what happening
Go Clones

BanjoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2012
So, I think they've tried having celebrity DJ's there after the championship game and charge a cover... not sure if that applies during the game or not. Last year(?) Shaq was going to DJ for a $20 cover I think but they let everyone in due to crappy weather. Don't plan on sitting in the P&L unless you are there several hours before the pep-rally. Might catch an opening as people filter over to the arena if you are lucky.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Pro tip learned at the CF/We Will event on Wednesday. Get a seat in the Leinie's Lodge outdoor patio. I had a great view of pep rallies for KU, KSU, and Cincinnati.

Reactions: NWICY

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Its been about 5 plus years ago when i went Clones Big 12 Championship game.

Wife and I are driving down tomorrow to watch game at Kansas City Power & Light District unless we can find tickets for game.

Any cost to watch the game and what time do we need to get there to get a seat. I know there stupid questions but trying to get an idea of what happening
Go Clones
Tickets are easily available online.

Best be there before 1-2pm if you want any type of seat. Probably sooner given the weather.

No cost to watch.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron