KU Fans are unpretentious, conciliatory, and amiable people.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
JUST KIDDING!!!
I also used big words to confused them. Hope they own a thesaurus.

Figured I'd give the KU trolls who come to our board something to click on.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
This is why everybody likes them so much and appreciates their extensive basketball knowledge.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
It's going to be hard, but I guess I'm cheering for them for the conference sake.

why? to give them more entitled mindset. they have basically two home games to coast into the final four.

they also don't seem to understand that them having McD all-americans and 5 star recruits every year SHOULD mean they do better than us. it's like they don't understand we succeed with inferior talent (to them).

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
I've actually enjoyed watching Jackson play this tournament. I'd strongly consider taking him #1 over Fultz if I were an NBA GM

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I got a charge out of Ku grad Kevin Harlan's early game props to Josh Jackson being such a good man because he called Izzo to tell him he was going to Ku instead of East Lansing. Harlan never mentioned the dude's gangster activities. Imagine that.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
I got a charge out of Ku grad Kevin Harlan's early game props to Josh Jackson being such a good man because he called Izzo to tell him he was going to Ku instead of East Lansing. Harlan never mentioned the dude's gangster activities. Imagine that.

"Alleged" gangster activities. Let's get the terminology right, here. KU has a tournament to win. Plenty of time to point fingers later, when the season is over.

• Winner
Reactions: surly

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Seems like a good place for this.
crying-kansas-jayhawks-fan-sports-crying-gifs.gif

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: SoapyCy and isu2014

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I was in downtown St Louis for 4 days past week and interacted with a lot of KU fans. Some of them admitted they were not anxious to play us in KC (this was before Purdue game). I also had several tell me they were not very confident they can beat Purdue. Overall, most were supportive of other Big XII teams (except K-State). Summary- I was disappointed that none gave me a reason to justify my spiteful hatred towards that fan base in general.

Other interesting note - I was in hotel bar 3 blocks from NCAA wrestling championships and it was loaded with Hawkeye fans. Most of them were cheering for ISU and/or against Purdue.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I was in downtown St Louis for 4 days past week and interacted with a lot of KU fans. Some of them admitted they were not anxious to play us in KC (this was before Purdue game). I also had several tell me they were not very confident they can beat Purdue. Overall, most were supportive of other Big XII teams (except K-State). Summary- I was disappointed that none gave me a reason to justify my spiteful hatred towards that fan base in general.

Other interesting note - I was in hotel bar 3 blocks from NCAA wrestling championships and it was loaded with Hawkeye fans. Most of them were cheering for ISU and/or against Purdue.
I am the opposite. I was way more anxious about having to face ISU in KC than Purdue. ISU players have confidence knowing they have seen our stuff and players multiple times and would travel well to KC. I'd rather take my chances with Purdue.

ISU hung in there just fine with the big bodies of Purdue and you guys play even smaller than we do. I think KU can pull it off.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron