KU Fans are unpretentious, conciliatory, and amiable people.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
Cute. Next week he'll go recruiting and tell recruits parents that Bill Self eats babies for breakfast and his players worship the devil at center court of AFH. Little weasel.

I presume you have a link to refute this? It's not the nature of the allegation but the seriousness of the charge, as I'm sure a reasonable and respectable gentleman such as yourself would agree. Very serious indeed.

I'm sure you will have no problem providing ample proof from a legitimate news source that this indeed does NOT occur. Until then, well, we can't just pretend and look the other way. I'm sure you understand.

• Creative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Cute. Next week he'll go recruiting and tell recruits parents that Bill Self eats babies for breakfast and his players worship the devil at center court of AFH. Little weasel.
This logo looks like it could pass for the devil to these keen eyes.
Allen%20Fieldhouse%20Tickets2.JPG

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron