KXNO Sports Fanatics

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
NFL draft, ISU in Ireland topics and seeing someone gripe on Twitter about spaghetti for dinner led Heather to bring up the merits of spaghetti. Good Lord.
That’s actually an improvement. Last couple weeks they’ve started every show off with White Sox talk.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
M&A just had the Pacer’s GM on. Asked more questions/ spent more time on Connor and Clark than they did on Tyrese.

I was coming to see if anyone posted about this.

He’s in the playoffs, tied up his series that night, started an all star game and they turned the interview toward a goddamn ball boy.

CC questions fine but I’m guessing countless local Iowans have held low level jobs with pro sports teams.

CycloneT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 14, 2017
I was coming to see if anyone posted about this.

He’s in the playoffs, tied up his series that night, started an all star game and they turned the interview toward a goddamn ball boy.

CC questions fine but I’m guessing countless local Iowans have held low level jobs with pro sports teams.
They asked more questions individually about Clark, McCaffrey, and Valley than they did about his own franchise player. Plus, they phrased the Haliburton trade like the Pacers were highly criticized and took some huge risk trading for him. The whole NBA world though the Pacers robbed the Kings.

• Winner
Reactions: CyNews and Acylum

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
M&A just had the Pacer’s GM on. Asked more questions/ spent more time on Connor and Clark than they did on Tyrese.

Of course they did. Caught them today discussing ISU in Ireland and that no one would sent to cover it. Somehow if CC was involved in something over there they would be there.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Plus, they phrased the Haliburton trade like the Pacers were highly criticized and took some huge risk trading for him. The whole NBA world though the Pacers robbed the Kings.
I was going to point this out but forgot to. They were like “WTF were you thinking when you made that trade?”

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
They asked more questions individually about Clark, McCaffrey, and Valley than they did about his own franchise player. Plus, they phrased the Haliburton trade like the Pacers were highly criticized and took some huge risk trading for him. The whole NBA world though the Pacers robbed the Kings.

Yeah. Insiders were REALLY excited about Tyrese but Sabonis has also probably exceeded expectations so it worked out.

Basically Tyrese on a team with a guy like Fox who dominates the ball is wasting his talent.

I'm fine with them asking about Clark, Tyrese had a 20 minute feature on ESPN News a few days ago and they also aske dhim about clark. But the ball boy and high school stuff was kind of silly. If Garza started an NBA All Star game they'd probably start up a new 24/7 local Iowa channel for it.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I was going to point this out but forgot to. They were like “WTF were you thinking when you made that trade?”

To their Hawkeye homer idiot brains he's still a skinny kid with a weird shot and who would take a risk on that? (while they talk about Sandfort as if he's the hottest NBA prospect out there) Never mind that he's one of the best passers I've ever seen in college or NBA, has a 7 foot wing span and has become an insane 3pt shooter in terms of range.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyNews and Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron