LaVar Ball - "slow white guys" kept UCLA from title

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
You know, I don't think I could ever really feel bad for Steve Alford, but if I'm him, I'm really starting to wonder if signing all the Ball boys for the next few years is really worth the headache of putting up with this guy.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
You know, I don't think I could ever really feel bad for Steve Alford, but if I'm him, I'm really starting to wonder if signing all the Ball boys for the next few years is really worth the headache of putting up with this guy.

If I were him, I'd start to wonder as well. But then I'd look at the win column from last year, and my bank account, and I'd forget all about this yahoo.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Who was guarding the guy who went off for 39 points against them? The Ball kid or one of the slow white guys?

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I always used to laugh him off. But publicly dissing other student athletes is over the line for a parent regardless of the racial bs

Wonder if an NBA team will regret having this circus attached to their brand....though Magic may welcome it.....

Reactions: coolerifyoudid