Lodging for NCAA Wrestling Championships. **Now Tickets***

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
A group of us are planning on heading down. I had an AirBNB booked and I just got an email that they didn't get approved through the city, so now I am stuck without a place close to the P&L. Does anyone have extras or know of anyone with extras for the championships? We are looking at going Thursday thru Sunday.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
A group of us are planning on heading down. I had an AirBNB booked and I just got an email that they didn't get approved through the city, so now I am stuck without a place close to the P&L. Does anyone have extras or know of anyone with extras for the championships? We are looking at going Thursday thru Sunday.
Get ahold of Robin Wilson and see if any are left in the Iowa State block

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
I may have one extra room at Loew's but am unsure as of right now. Waiting for my crew to let me know if they are going for sure or not.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I may have figured out lodging and now am curious about tickets. I know I can buy all sessions thru ISU, however I am going to the Big 12 bball tourney the week before so can't head down until Friday. Has anyone purchased tickets for Friday and Saturday's events in the past and had good luck?

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
I think you would have better luck buying a all session ticket and trying to sell Thursdays. Saturday night is typically a tough ticket to get.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I think ISU is taking people's interest thru tomorrow and then they will let everyone know who is getting them. If someone wants some, let me know and I can get them. I can get up to 6.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
When does everyone think we will find out if we got tickets or not?

Help Support Us

Become a patron