Misc: Man U v. Chelsea

bigredqb7

Apr 11, 2006
Milwaukee
I just got back from my local British pub. Probably a crowd of a little more than a hundred watching the game. About 40% ManU, 40% Chelsea, and 20% checking the rules to see if both of them could lose (that was me...YNWA!).

I liked when Drogba got sent off and they showed Chelsea's Russian owner in his box. He leaned over to say something to somebody and I joked that the ref was about to come down with a case of mysterious radiation poisoning before he left Moscow.

I didn't really have a favorite until Ronaldo missed that penalty the way he did. That's why he bugs me so much, he's ridiculously talented but he always has to try to show somebody up or do something stupid like try to fake out the goalie. So, after that happened I was rooting for him to be the goat but it ended up being Terry after he slipped. Anyway, it was a pretty entertaining match.

ronaldo does that for every pk he ever takes. his header today just solidified that he will be crowned the world player of the year. unreal season

bigredqb7

Apr 11, 2006
Milwaukee
if anyone wants to relive the glory, as i will be doing, espn 2 will be replaying it at 6 pm and 10pm on classic