March 5: Some college basketball bets I placed today

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
First of all, make sure to take advantage of the 100 percent profit boost at DK.

I just hammered Bryant to win its conference tournament at (+100) via Ceasars. That's the best number you can find.

Also did the same with South Dakota State at (-175) via DraftKings. I am buddies with Hendo (the head coach) and watch a lot of their games. They are far and away the class of that conference. Would take a massive upset for them to go down.

Also riding Morehead State at (+7) vs. Murray and BYU (+2.5) vs. San Fran.

I'm sure I'll post more later. Haven't dug into the Valley yet. Those lines seem pretty sharp.

Reactions: tyrelrobert

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I would love to sign up for draft kings, but there is no way to fund it without giving them access to my bank account which I am not willing to do.
What do you mean give them access to your bank account? Just to authorize transfers that you initiate?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Isu+13. Hate to touch it after last game, but ill put a small amount that says we rebound. Caleb grill is hot on the road, I think we cover

Last edited:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I would love to sign up for draft kings, but there is no way to fund it without giving them access to my bank account which I am not willing to do.
I fund mine using my debit card or is that what youre trying to avoid?

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
If you’re all boomer about your bank account, just open a fun account separate from your main account, with a minimal balance.

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I used my profit boost on ISU +7 first half today then have a ML parlay of KU - Zona - Duke.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
First of all, make sure to take advantage of the 100 percent profit boost at DK.

I just hammered Bryant to win its conference tournament at (+100) via Ceasars. That's the best number you can find.

Also did the same with South Dakota State at (-175) via DraftKings. I am buddies with Hendo (the head coach) and watch a lot of their games. They are far and away the class of that conference. Would take a massive upset for them to go down.

Also riding Morehead State at (+7) vs. Murray and BYU (+2.5) vs. San Fran.

I'm sure I'll post more later. Haven't dug into the Valley yet. Those lines seem pretty sharp.

Having that coach connection probably works real nice for betting. Get some inside info when he doesn’t like a matchup.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

I fund mine through my PayPal account. But then again, if you're worried about DraftKings, PayPal may be too risky for you too.

Reactions: mynameisjonas