Mod Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Seems the dave ramsey thread should have just gotten moved to the politics forum

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Seems the dave ramsey thread should have just gotten moved to the politics forum
I’d imagine it will. I don’t have the power as I’m not subscribed to it. I put a note for the next passing mod.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Free for all in the Political forum, opt out of it if you dont like it.

Oh, I love the threads so doesn’t hurt me, just wondering why the cave can have anything said with no regards for anyone it seems but a few comments involving religion and the hypocrisy of it all for that business gets shut down. Seems a little double standardy to me.

• Disagree
Reactions: keepngoal

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Oh, I love the threads so doesn’t hurt me, just wondering why the cave can have anything said with no regards for anyone it seems but a few comments involving religion and the hypocrisy of it all for that business gets shut down. Seems a little double standardy to me.
It’s not a double standard though. This thread was clearly not in the cave. It will most likely end up there but it’s in limbo at the moment.

Reactions: keepngoal

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
It’s not a double standard though. This thread was clearly not in the cave. It will most likely end up there but it’s in limbo at the moment.

I’m saying why is the name calling and group bashing allowed in the cave at all? Shouldn’t mods like yourself not want that on this site regardless if the cave or not?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I’m saying why is the name calling and group bashing allowed in the cave at all? Shouldn’t mods like yourself not want that on this site regardless if the cave or not?

Absolutely but it’s a mod nightmare. It would be a full time job.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm
Status
Not open for further replies.