Monday OT: some super glue can fix it

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Any good stories out there of breaking something while mom and dad were away?
Threw a remote thru the TV?
Wrecking a car?

My kiddo was in the yard playing and broke the gnome they painted for me a couple years ago.

Super glue surgery tonight.

1000009637.jpg

Reactions: NWICY

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
My parents have a detached 2 car garage that's quite old. Siblings hit a corner that's less visible with a 4 wheeler. Knocked the whole thing askew. I don't know all the details cause I was in college but they fixed it and painted it enough that it wasn't noticeable. Parents noticed it was kinda shifting but thought it was just aging. Few yrs later siblings finally told them what happened.

• Haha

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wrecking a car?

My kiddo was in the yard playing and broke the gnome they painted for me a couple years ago.

View attachment 124628
Wrong move posting that. You’re gonna get something REAL special at Xmas next year, bro…

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
My parents have a detached 2 car garage that's quite old. Siblings hit a corner that's less visible with a 4 wheeler. Knocked the whole thing askew. I don't know all the details cause I was in college but they fixed it and painted it enough that it wasn't noticeable. Parents noticed it was kinda shifting but thought it was just aging. Few yrs later siblings finally told them what happened.
Sounds like they were going pretty damn fast.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
November, when we were kids.

We were told not to wrestle in the living room.

We wrestled in the living room.

We broke out a small front window.

Dad got home, older brother made little brother (me) go out and tell Dad as he walked down the porch to the door. I can still hear the footsteps knowing he was home.

He didn't lay a finger on us but some of the words that came out of his mouth are profound to this day.

We went to a UNI game that night including with one of my brother's good friends and it was quiet the entire ride up and down. Next time I see that friend I might need to ask him if he knew something was up that evening.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
November, when we were kids.

We were told not to wrestle in the living room.

We wrestled in the living room.

We broke out a small front window.

Dad got home, older brother made little brother (me) go out and tell Dad as he walked down the porch to the door. I can still hear the footsteps knowing he was home.

He didn't lay a finger on us but some of the words that came out of his mouth are profound to this day.

We went to a UNI game that night including with one of my brother's good friends and it was quiet the entire ride up and down. Next time I see that friend I might need to ask him if he knew something was up that evening.
Assuming you didn't get popcorn and soda? :mccaffery:

Reactions: madguy30

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Wrecking a car?

View attachment 124628
When I was maybe 10, we had a central air replaced and my buddy and I thought the old one was going in the garbage so we smashed it up with rocks. Turns out it was traded in. Oops