"Money" Reynolds commits to Iowa State on Christmas Day!!!!!

ISUinOR

Nov 8, 2007
Portland, OR
Did someone in the family buy Darius a winter coat for Christmas?

Great to hear he's joining the Cyclone family. All I have to say is "prove the doubters wrong, Money".

Walo

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Lets be realistic. We're talking about a kid here. Give him a chance to show himself in Ames before you call him out for being a TO style homewrecker. He's an athlete, and he's a Cyclone. That's all I need to know at this point.

conmebol

Apr 11, 2006
Santa doesn't exist. Someone should have told you that years ago. For the record I got a Bose Sound Dock, and some tools for Christmas.

Bose Sound Dock really sucks, and your tools are pretty crappy too. I don't have first hand knowledge of this. Just doing this message board filler thing.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Good point. I usually agree with that statement 100%.

I hope he wins the Heisman, but I still doubt he ever plays a down
We need someone to spread the field and be a deep threat, we defineately did not see it this year, I think we had players that can do that (Se. Johnson) but he was hardly even given a chance in that capacity.
I see where you negativity comes from, ISU's past of JUCO studs (ex. Thomas Patton, the Fischer Twins, and Fedrico Samuels) have never really worked or saw the field that much. I personally think that Money is different, and will be one that we look back on and compare to the impact of JUCO like Senaca.....

djkent01

Feb 21, 2008
Des Moines, IA
ISU's offense is going to be absolutely POTENT next season if the O-Line can play average. With all the returners, I'm betting on that.

Now, let's see what we can do with the defense.

WELCOME MONEY! Proud to have you as a Clone and especially excited that you got the Rhoads era off to a fantastic start.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
I'll take the two stars without the shaky pasts. Going for talented player with baggage is how a football program gets in trouble. We don't need that. Somehow, Boise seems to win with 2 star players with clean pasts.

A shaky past and baggage doesn't mean a kid can't succeed and keep his nose clean at ISU. Maybe his JUCO coaches don't really care about their players or maybe he made some bad friends there. I certainly don't know the whole, nor do I really care all that much. Unless they've got a criminal record, I prefer to give these guys the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong.

About Boise - they are winning with 2-star athletes because they are beating other teams with 2-star athletes (spare me the OU comments). Pretty tough to take 2-star athletes at ISU and beat Big 12 teams with 4 and 5-star athletes.

Racer68

Dec 20, 2008
Vinton, IA
Welcome aboard Money! We hope you have nothing but great experiences in Ames both on and off the field...and we are looking forward to some added electricity on the field! Have fun!

Its been kind of nice seeing the commits coming in following the departure of Chizdick and the hire of Paul...sure makes it look like they had no care in the world if Chizdick was here or not, they are coming to be a part of the program.

Go cyclones!!!