FS: NCAA Omaha 3/23 LL 3 Tix

joemarshall28

Dec 6, 2023
3 tickets available for sale for the second round of March Madness in Omaha. Sec 114, Row 11, Seats 5,6,7. Asking $650 a piece. I would also prefer to meet in the DSM/Ames area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdk

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Is $650 face value?

I got a few LL for Saturday's section for $150/ea, but that was with a capital one credit card perk so not sure if it was at a discount or not. The going rate certainly seems to be much higher than I paid.

Latto

Nov 14, 2009
I got a few LL for Saturday's section for $150/ea, but that was with a capital one credit card perk so not sure if it was at a discount or not. The going rate certainly seems to be much higher than I paid.
Thanks for the info. I never quite understand the need to profit off of fellow Cyclones

joemarshall28

Dec 6, 2023
Thanks for the info. I never quite understand the need to profit off of fellow Cyclones
not trying to profit at all. there are some listed one row below mine for $645 + fees. i assumed $550 was a decent price, maybe you haven’t reviewed the latest ticket prices ?

• Dumb
Reactions: Lineup

Latto

Nov 14, 2009
not trying to profit at all. there are some listed one row below mine for $645 + fees. i assumed $550 was a decent price, maybe you haven’t reviewed the latest ticket prices ?
I have been through Ticketmaster, StubHub and Seat Geek. If that’s the price you paid on the secondary market and you need to dump tickets, so be it. If you paid far less, face value perhaps, and are trying make money from other Cyclones you wouldn’t be the first.

Reactions: joemarshall28

joemarshall28

Dec 6, 2023
I have been through Ticketmaster, StubHub and Seat Geek. If that’s the price you paid on the secondary market and you need to dump tickets, so be it. If you paid far less, face value perhaps, and are trying make money from other Cyclones you wouldn’t be the first.
i gotcha. yeah no i did not pay FV. got them through ticketmaster on the secondary market.

conmebol

Apr 11, 2006

Which Capital One card do you need to have to get the perk?

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Which Capital One card do you need to have to get the perk?

I have the Capital One Venture card. Got an email on 2/29 saying I now get 5x miles on Capital One Entertainment purchases, and there was a link in the email for March Madness tickets. Got 4 tix in section 105 (center court LL) row 11 for $150/each. Showing sold out for all locations now of course.

• Winner
Reactions: Cycsk and conmebol

conmebol

Apr 11, 2006
I have the Capital One Venture card. Got an email on 2/29 saying I now get 5x miles on Capital One Entertainment purchases, and there was a link in the email for March Madness tickets. Got 4 tix in section 105 (center court LL) row 11 for $150/each. Showing sold out for all locations now of course.
Thanks, do they still have East Regional or Final Four tickets?