FS: NCAA tourney tickets center Court session 2

Sorg4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 25, 2015
Hey fellow clones fans. I am unable to attend the weekends games but wanted to pass along what I feel is a solid ticket offer. Seen this on Craigslist.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tix/6042148127.html

Up to 5 tickets in sec 214 (center Court) row E. 220 each.

No idea if they are still available but thought I'd pass along on here!

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
Cyclone fans, please be VERY careful when buying tickets off of Craigslist for these types of events.Some sellers are legit, but a pretty healthy "network" of people scamming as well. Using last year in Chicago as a recent example, there were LOTS of phony tickets being sold on Craigslist. We witnessed 3 different groups being turned away at the arena because the tickets were fake. They had "real looking" tickets to the untrained eye. Stubhub and other reputable ticket brokers have high fees, but also provide some piece of mind with ticket guarantees.

Reactions: DutchViking

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Would absolutely echo the sentiments of Lake. Not saying this add isn't legit, but going through a ticket broker versus some random on craigslist does have its benefits. Just use due diligence.

Sorg4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 25, 2015
I agree, but I have bought several tickets off Craigslist and have never ran into a scam. Had a buddy once but he paid through paypal and Paypal reversed the payment when they verified the tickets weren't legit. I honestly didn't even look into this deal, just text it to a group of friends to see if they needed any tickets and then posted it on here.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron