Needed 2 Big 12 Tix

ntxcyclone

Nov 16, 2013
I’m taking my wife to the Big 12 tourney for the first time and I would buy 2 LL tickets for any section (even before ISU plays). We’ve already made plans to be there for the whole week so even the first few sessions would be great. Not a scalper, but a real ISU fan heading to KC for the first time in a long time. Thank you
You can reply or text me 469-585-9250 yes I live in Dallas now…..

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Ballsy throwing the phone number on there. Someone get this guy some tickets.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I’m taking my wife to the Big 12 tourney for the first time and I would buy 2 LL tickets for any section (even before ISU plays). We’ve already made plans to be there for the whole week so even the first few sessions would be great. Not a scalper, but a real ISU fan heading to KC for the first time in a long time. Thank you

Might want to ck with TCU they might have some available.

Ernie D

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2019
You can reply or text me 469-585-9250 yes I live

Expect tickets around March 1st. If I don't go to Tues or Wed games, I would have tickets to sell. Think ISU will not play until Thurs if finish in top 4. Let's keep in.touch.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
I don’t have access to tickets, but promise you that it will be a great experience. Took my son there two years ago and we got lower bowl all session tickets. Even though ISU bowed out early, it was an awesome experience. If you only want tickets for the ISU sessions, the cost per session will be higher. However, getting all-session tickets will drive down the cost per session as demand for some of the Tuesday and possibly Wednesday sessions will be low.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Worst comes to worst, I've actually had good experiences with local scalpers outside Sprint Center

One time, I bought 4 together at a very fair negotiated price for the WVU championship game. I'm not going to describe his appearance, but suffice it to say it was obvious he was no amateur at this. Still, he was straight-forward, polite, and easy to deal with.

Later, that same guy chased me down on the way to the gate from P&L, and he handed me a 5th ticket in the row that I'm assuming he thought wouldn't move as a solo at that point.

He said: "Here, you can guys can just have this one, too. We appreciate you Iowa State people. You earned it."

Reactions: NWICY