New Here

cyfanman

Feb 7, 2008
SW Iowa, Glenwood
Hi All. Thought id say hi to all you Cyclone fans. Im from SW Iowa and a big fan of Iowa State. My family has alot of history at the school. Im hoping my daughter will go to school there in a couple of years. As a family we try to make a couple of football games and a cople of baskettball game a year, and we never miss a game that is on TV. But being down here near fusker land they sometimes dont show them. Im looking forward to this weekends 100years of cyclone b-ball and seeing some of ISU best and of coarse Jonny Orr. Hope to see yaa there. Go CYCLONES.

akclone

Bookie
Nov 28, 2006
Welcome!!!!!
This is a great board for all things ISU as well as other topics!! Just make sure you dont criticize ISU (dont ever mention the fact that Ellis Hobbs doesnt mention ISU on TV intros) or some of the villagers will show up at you post with torches and pitchforks...:wink:

GO STATE!!!

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I gotta agree... that floating chizik head scares the bejeezus out of me. I'm going to have nightmares of it floating around and sneezing on me.

Looks like this. Sorry Chiz

blowfish.jpg

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Welcome aboard, stranger!!!

I think you'll find this among one of the better sports forums on the intraweb thingy.