New logo wallstars

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Oh my, what a retard. I find this and post it and then I see a fricking advertisement for it on the left. I guess I have gotten half-zeimers or something.

Delete this thread to save me even more emberassment.......please.....

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Are people being paid to pimp this stuff? I think its cool and all, even looking into the smaller one as long as I can sneak 40" past the wife (that's a joke waiting to happen), but its been advertised on the main screen for a couple weeks, someone has it as thier avatar and another as their signature ... now a thread about it?

EDIT: I see he's retracted the thread before I was able to type the above message. I'll retract mine as well.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Oh my, what a retard. I find this and post it and then I see a fricking advertisement for it on the left. I guess I have gotten half-zeimers or something.

Delete this thread to save me even more emberassment.......please.....

beer_drinking.gif

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Yup...91 is on the payroll. :biglaugh:

S'ok 91...not all of us can see what's right in front of us. We have not ordered ours yet...need to do that sometime.

This advertisement paid for by Cyclone Fanatic, Inc.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Just an FYI - if you use a link on CF - we get a kickback:wink:

Brief product review:

On a similar note - I just received a Wallstar yesterday and the quality is really great. I have had a similar product that I had custom-made with a CF logo and the Wallstar material is much thicker and more durable feeling. I haven't had time to get it on the wall yet but I've been impressed with the quality. Note - I'm being honest and in no way shilling for an advertiser.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Are people being paid to pimp this stuff? I think its cool and all, even looking into the smaller one as long as I can sneak 40" past the wife (that's a joke waiting to happen), but its been advertised on the main screen for a couple weeks, someone has it as thier avatar and another as their signature ... now a thread about it?

EDIT: I see he's retracted the thread before I was able to type the above message. I'll retract mine as well.

No need to retract any statement towards my stupidity on this thread. I find that I must zone out the advertisements and stuff other then trying to figure out what is on the top threads at the time. Then someone sends me an email with a link to the website and I think to myself "Hey, I can help my fellow CFers with this thinking it is just realeased" Then I save a picture to attach and type in the details, see that it looks good and them hit the submit thread button. Then I see it on the main page and then the Black wall star advertisement is now the first thing I see.

Obviously today, if my brains were dynamite, I wouldn't have enough to blow my nose. And now I am going to solidify that because I am posting again on my idiot thread so it will go back to the top. My wife would be so proud....:cool::cool:

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I got mine for christmas and it is a durable poster...its not thin and flimsy, it is a tough material. I have yet to get it up, but when I do i'll give everyone pictuers on here.

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
I'm thinking of ordering one of these...I'd really love it if I could get a life size Johnny Orr doing the fist pump to stick on my wall.

Clizone

Apr 10, 2006
www.goiowastate.com
If you have a high resolution picture of Johnny Orr doing the fist pump I can look into making it for you. Send me a message if you are interested.

I am happy to see the positive reaction to the product. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.