Idea: New Smiley

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Jeremy, can we get some sort of a goat smiley? I don't know something with some big ears, maybe eating a tin can. It can be used in place of Negative Rep. When you get a goat smiley, you know people aren't happy.

However, it would need to be something that would not be confused with a mini horse smiley.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Or what about a smilie beating a dead horse? We can use that when a topic has been covered over and over again.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
So you are saying you want negative rep back, without actually saying you want negative rep back.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Jeremy, can we get some sort of a goat smiley? I don't know something with some big ears, maybe eating a tin can. It can be used in place of Negative Rep. When you get a goat smiley, you know people aren't happy.

However, it would need to be something that would not be confused with a mini horse smiley.

I like that idea...

or of the existing ones, we could use:wacko:

Stelrs1995

Apr 17, 2006
Waukee, Iowa

That would be fun, put in a "goat" counter to keep track.

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA

But it's not because it doesn't effect your profile, it's just a fun way to say, well, You're a goat.

Or I'll just keep using this

goat-ears.jpg

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006

:goatsmiley:

-keep.