Nice forum!

Dadsworld

I found you because of a thread on Fatherhood on your forum. After spending a little time looking through your posts and topics, I am impressed. I run a website for Dads and have seen a lot of forums.

I am not very familiar with ISU, I attended the University of Oregon, but I do know your famous wrestler, Cale Sanderson. :biggrin:

Keep up the great forum, you are doing well.

Rick
www.dadsworld.com

Reactions: Phaedrus and Angie

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Good to have you here! This is primarily a ISU sports forum, but as you have seen, we discuss a little bit of everything here. I'll definitely check out your website; I'm a SAHD of 7 years, and a member of a Early Childhood Education group made up of about 20 like-minded dads. PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I found you because of a thread on Fatherhood on your forum. After spending a little time looking through your posts and topics, I am impressed. I run a website for Dads and have seen a lot of forums.

I am not very familiar with ISU, I attended the University of Oregon, but I do know your famous wrestler, Cale Sanderson. :biggrin:

Rick
www.dadsworld.com
I know of some decent runner named Steve Prefontaine that came outta Oregon. :wideeyed: Oregon is also home to the coolest uniforms in Div. 1 football. Welcome to the site.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville

Rick
www.dadsworld.com

Now you've done it. I'm a huge wrestling fan and this morbid error cannot continue. It's Cael. :wink:

Welcome! As you can see, I spend WAY too much time here. :yes:

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
I think this definitely falls under the topic of "the more the merrier!"

On the topic of fatherhood, I think you'll find that a bunch of folks take a paycut to live in Iowa, because it's a great place to raise kids.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Rick
www.dadsworld.com

That's cool - one of my church's pastors is Oregon alum.

Iron24

Jul 16, 2008

Rick

www.dadsworld.com

Welcome to the cyclone fanatic forum! It's alright if the only person you may know of is Cael Sanderson, heck I only know a few famous athletes from Oregon. With the main one being Steve Prefontaine.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
When I read the original post and the bit abot "Dad's World", I immediate thought of "Wayne's World".

Ya'll could do a show like that, except about dads...

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Good to have you here! This is primarily a ISU sports forum, but as you have seen, we discuss a little bit of everything here. I'll definitely check out your website; I'm a SAHD of 7 years, and a member of a Early Childhood Education group made up of about 20 like-minded dads. PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions!

I gotta find me a sugar mama so I can be a SAHD!

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I gotta find me a sugar mama so I can be a SAHD!

I already have a golf cart with built in child seats picked out!

CIMG1475.JPG

Dadsworld

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I feel terrible for misspelling Cael's name. I like the movie idea for Dadsworld, any actors out there?

I have been to Iowa a couple of times and I agree, it's a great place to raise kids. My wife and I are more rural than urban types, we love the open spaces and tranquility of the country. We would like to buy some acreage and move into an older home with some space (land). But, prices here are very near the California market, ridiculous. The AVERAGE home price in my city is just over $500,000. If you want a few acres, plan on moving a long way out of town or coming up with several million $$$'s.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron