"No, no, you're done."

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Are you guys watching Parks and Rec? I just dont think its that great. I dont see it going anywhere. I hate to say that because I like The Office style and actors, but I just cant buy into it as quickly as I did with the Office.

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Are you guys watching Parks and Rec? I just dont think its that great. I dont see it going anywhere. I hate to say that because I like The Office style and actors, but I just cant buy into it as quickly as I did with the Office.

I have given Parks and Recreation a try and just don't like it. Have you seen Better off Ted? Funny stuff..IMO

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I have given Parks and Recreation a try and just don't like it. Have you seen Better off Ted? Funny stuff..IMO

Yes, love that show. Guarantee it wont come back next year and it makes me mad. Better Off Ted reminds me of Carpoolers. Its clever, quirky, funny, and noone watches them. They are only 30 minute shows so i dont understand why they dont succeed more.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
mjones34,

If you are really the Asst. Regional Manager.....shouldn't you have a picture of Jim as your avatar? You could be the Assistant to the Asst. Regional Manager and then you could be Dwight!! LOL

hort4cy

Jun 29, 2006
Randalia, IA

We watch it, but I haven't made a decision on it yet. I do enjoy looking at the assistant gal. :yes:

Cyznutz

Jan 6, 2009
Illinois
We can take the queen bee and rub her pheromones on a single ply of toilet paper and slip it.........

Love Dwight K. Schrute!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
"Do you have any coffee?"
"Milk and sugar."
"Thanks, you're a life-saver... ew - is this just milk and sugar?"
"That's what I said, drink it every morning."

Last edited:

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
"AHHHHHH! I came here to learn as little information as possible. All I really need to hear is that your incredibly successful company would be receptive to a buyout."

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Wow. Best episode of the season. MSPC cashes in big time. Pam as a saleswomen should be a cool storyline going forward too.

Especially with Jim in sales too.

Admittedly, the MSPC was a nice break from the Jim/Pam stuff. However, with both of them in Sales, that could be an interesting dynamic.