NORML shirts

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
firetshirt.PNG

Does that gal look a lot like the gal from the basketball gif?

HogueNation

Nov 15, 2016
it wont become recreational legal and he is not the guy I know.

Zimmerman is the trademark gal you allegedly have had many positive interactions with according to your previous post. And you're assuming it will not become recreationally legal, that's nothing more than an assumption on your part.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
75k for emotional distress? That'll buy a lot of stress relieving weed for them.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
No, they're not. Great weed that people wanna buy in Colorado is done in greenhouses, not outdoors.

That's because Colorado sucks for growing stuff. Iowa could field farm Average Joe weed, the Bud Light of weed so to speak! We don't need no ******* boutique weed! :)

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
That's because Colorado sucks for growing stuff. Iowa could field farm Average Joe weed, the Bud Light of weed so to speak! We don't need no ******* boutique weed! :)
You are responding to a year old post but to your point about mass production of pot in Iowa. Growing outside in Iowa is very difficult because all the hemp that was grown in the 40s still exists as ditch weed. Ditch weed then pollinates whatever the farmers are trying to grow turning it seedy and undesirable with low thc content.
I will say though, with enough research I think a fine land grant institution like Iowa State would be able to figure something out.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
You are responding to a year old post but to your point about mass production of pot in Iowa. Growing outside in Iowa is very difficult because all the hemp that was grown in the 40s still exists as ditch weed. Ditch weed then pollinates whatever the farmers are trying to grow turning it seedy and undesirable with low thc content.
I will say though, with enough research I think a fine land grant institution like Iowa State would be able to figure something out.

Great opportunity for the school we’ve got all the tools to create amazing pot and amazing pot business-people.

Reactions: JHpsyclonz

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron