NU Trouble

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
I didn't bother to read why he was arrested, but Bo won't have a thing to worry about. The new interim AD is well versed on handling these types of things and the player will be ready for spring ball.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Testing Pelini early. I really hope the program goes into turmoil while Bo stays at LSU for a few weeks.

It would be nice. I don't think it'll take Pelini that long to turn around Nebraska since they are already loaded with a ton of talent all over the field. It's just a matter of him coaching them and using them properly. What type of offense does everyone think we can expect to see out of them?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Dinger, when will Calvin ever be done urinating on the Huskers? He's been doing it non stop for a couple years now!

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
I didn't bother to read why he was arrested, but Bo won't have a thing to worry about. The new interim AD is well versed on handling these types of things and the player will be ready for spring ball.

Yea Tommy is a expert in covering up!

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Kennedy was a Callahan buddy hire, no big surprise to see Kennedy move on. As far as Witt goes, every school has it's share of problems with player run in's with the law.

Jables22

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 15, 2007
I wasn't sure what this thread was about just based on the title....... but when I opened it up I see it was about kNU. Please make note for future threads about kNU.

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
Kennedy was a Callahan buddy hire, no big surprise to see Kennedy move on. As far as Witt goes, every school has it's share of problems with player run in's with the law.

:biglaugh: but most schools take a pro-active move.......no Fuskers though

Steve

Apr 11, 2006

You couldn't be more right about this statement. In fact, TO has already demonstrated his magic touch since he came back in October.

It didn't get much press, but Mo Purify had another run-in with the law only a few days after TO was named interim AD. It was something like being ticketed for driving on a suspended license. Not a big deal until you add it to his being suspended indefinitely over the summer as a result of his DWI and bar assault charges.

Surprise of all surprises, the latest incident didn't become public until KETV had a short blip about it on the weekend after NU's season ended. Good job TO - now please make sure that this doesn't affect Mo P's NFL draft chances.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Patrick Witt will just be asked to move into TOs mansion while Bo plays the BCS.