*** Official #7 Texas (SAMSUBA) vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
He slid to the side. You guys were lucky they called the phantom hold on the Adani great catch and that Worthy fumbled.
Horns should have won by 40. Texas and OU won't play the old B12 teams for a long time but I generally like the ISU fans and the K State fans. The rest of the league are pretty much dirt bag fans.

Your and K state fan bases didn't turn ugly until the last few years I hope you enjoy the WWE feel the B12 is gonna have.
Best of luck.
**** off *******. Get out of here.

3sa1nv.jpg

Last edited:

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Being called an idiot by someone that wanted me to clarify my University of Mississippi pick as Mississippi St or Ol Miss doesn't carry a lot of weight.

We are "playing at the same level" Regardless of financial and geographical advantages.

What are you talking about?

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
We lost because we have a weak Oline and young players. Hufford opened mouth and inserted foot! 9 yards on 21 attempts shows zero Oline effectiveness. TE’s could not hold edge for sweeps - gave them 6 points in ST gaffes. TexAss will be another Arkansas in SEC. Good riddance to that trash !

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
We lost because we have a weak Oline and young players. Hufford opened mouth and inserted foot! 9 yards on 21 attempts shows zero Oline effectiveness. TE’s could not hold edge for sweeps - gave them 6 points in ST gaffes. TexAss will be another Arkansas in SEC. Good riddance to that trash !
Not in the new NIL era. They always had more talent, but the cliff will be much steeper now because they have the deepest pockets in all of college football. It won't be long until all of the SEC is grumbling about Texas. Interesting to see how long it takes them to destroy this conference.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Wow, Texas has one heck of a D-Line.

Oh wait. We all knew that!

There’s no f ing reason in the world to run the bal 21 times for 9 yards. We threw the ball for 350+.

ESPECIALLY since the previous Texas opponents had zero success running the ball but threw for hundreds of yards.

The call in show they were saying “you can’t throw the ball every time”.

Yes you can when you KNOW the result if you try to run it 21 times mostly up the middle against that D Line.

I don’t care if Rocco throws 5 INTs. At least give us a chance.
Did you not note that most if not all our big plays were set up by the run? You have to keep the safeties and linebackers honest, or they will turn you over in the pass game. If 100% of plays or near that were pass plays, Rocco probably throws multiple interceptions. The run game adds value even when it is not clicking. If one would have broken, things would have opened up even more, unfortunately that didn't happen. Texas had very few run yards in the first part of the game as well, but as time wore on that opened up for them.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
He slid to the side. You guys were lucky they called the phantom hold on the Adani great catch and that Worthy fumbled.
Horns should have won by 40. Texas and OU won't play the old B12 teams for a long time but I generally like the ISU fans and the K State fans. The rest of the league are pretty much dirt bag fans.

Your and K state fan bases didn't turn ugly until the last few years I hope you enjoy the WWE feel the B12 is gonna have.
Best of luck.

**** you *****

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017

Best of luck.
Well on that note, actually go F yourself and enjoy getting fisted in the SEC. Haven’t won the little ol’ Big 12 in almost 15 years but the likes of Baylor and K State have. Congrats on finally (maybe) winning one on the way out in a conference full of teams you should always pound yet don’t.

Reactions: State2015