"Official" Celebration Video at Cyclones.com

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
What more is there to say about how wonderful Coach Rhodes is!!! Iowa State needs to keep him here for a very long time, umm he is great I am totally speechless right now. Go Cyclones!! It feels good to dish out the lumps we have taken for a long time thank you players and coaches for what you have done for this fan base............THANK YOU.

CyFan987

Jan 8, 2008
Waco, TX
What more is there to say about how wonderful Coach Rhodes is!!! Iowa State needs to keep him here for a very long time, umm he is great I am totally speechless right now. Go Cyclones!! It feels good to dish out the lumps we have taken for a long time thank you players and coaches for what you have done for this fan base............THANK YOU.
w31rd-jesus-facepalm.jpg

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Damn this is the second time Coach Rhodes has made me cry, and I am a grown *** man. What a coach!! Wish we could get this kind of coach for my Buffalo Bills.

Let's just clone him and send one of them to One Bills Drive, Orchard Park NY. That way, I'm happy for both teams!!:yes:

Cyfan322

Mar 31, 2006
Ames
They upped it on YouTube. I think I like this video better than the one from Nebby.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piF7eABtTjI]YouTube - Insight Bowl Victory Celebration[/ame]

Cyfan322

Mar 31, 2006
Ames
Also, did anyone take any video from the Pre Game Pep Rally on the night before the game. I didn't get to go to that but would be interested to see/hear what went on. (Bump)

Last edited: