Official ISU vs Toledo In-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
special teams will be the key to a nebraska victory next week. They will be the most focused unit on the field!!!!

clonefromNE

SuperFanatic
Oct 27, 2006
Boston
Yea i dont even know what to say/do right now. We had the entire game pretty much except for those 3 special teams plays and thats why it is sickening.

conmebol

Apr 11, 2006
I think that we did a lot of good things in this football game though. We'll see next week against nebraska

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
That was the most unacceptable 5 minutes of football I have ever seen (err...heard) in my life.

How are you supposed to win football games when you can't snap the ball, kick the ball, and tackle?

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
You know it's bad when even the Toledo announcers say that Shaggy won our "Superbowl" last week for us. UGH...............................................

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Pathetic special teams. Is Marty Fein there? Did ISU shoot the Easter eggs? Un#$&(ing believable!

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Has anyone else ever seen a team blow an 11 point lead with 5 minutes left without the defense giving up a touchdown? Let alone the fact that we had a 37 yard field goal attempt that would've won the game with 15 seconds left that we don't execute on...like I've said before, winners find a way to win, and losers find a way to lose...and don't take this as an anti-chizik post as I don't blame this on him and I will continue to support the clones next week as hard as I ever have, but come on....eventually someone needs to make a play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron