**OFFICIAL VEISHEA THREAD**

Cyfan1843

Jun 30, 2009
Ames
A lot of cops around the Ames and ISU PD do a good job of letting you be unless you are looking for trouble. This is a good thing not like the PD in Idiot City.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
A lot of cops around the Ames and ISU PD do a good job of letting you be unless you are looking for trouble. This is a good thing not like the PD in Idiot City.

So... not like last year then?

I didnt spend much time near welch this year despite being in ames Fri-Sun, so i didnt experience the police presence, but last year's was *not* a good job by the police, so i'm glad to hear they may have made some changes.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
So... not like last year then?

I didnt spend much time near welch this year despite being in ames Fri-Sun, so i didnt experience the police presence, but last year's was *not* a good job by the police, so i'm glad to hear they may have made some changes.

I got a totally different vibe this year than the past few

Seemed cops were out to make sure everyone was safe, and not there to try to control what the environment was. Thought they did an excellent job this year. They were definitely out and very visible. Seemed like the most I've ever seen for law enforcement presence.