*** Official WWE Payback / Backlash Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
So either Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton is not for the title, or they aren't even hiding the fact Orton is winning at Payback. And please, for the love of god, tell me they are not giving Mojo Rawley a title match.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Jinder Mahal?

dkEPI.gif

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
If it sounds like JBL is a little less "heelish" than usual, it's because WWE is giving him a minor face turn until the "bullying thing" with Mauro Ranallo blows over. Apparently JBL is being accused (with very little evidence other than he was a total **** 10 years ago) of bullying Ranallo into a bipolar episode. It's is being reported by others that Ranallo actually let kayfabe insults get to him and that's what set him off. As such, Ranallo is likely done with WWE.

And maybe I'm the only one, but I'm preferring Tom Phillips to Mauro Ranallo. Ranallo was great when he first signed on, but IMO he got real tiresome real quick.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
As we all know, Raw is the Roman Reigns show, so apparently Smackdown is now the Charlotte show.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Lana is the new Emmalina? (Coming soon spot)

Yeah, we saw that last week. On the plus side, Lana is extremely over on the NXT house show circuit, and it's SmackDown, so there's promise that it could end up being at least good. On the minus side, that video package is awful.

• Funny
Reactions: Macloney

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
That guy botched the pump up powerbomb, but Owens somehow saved it. You could tell he wasn't too pleased with it. Nice job by Owens to not let it be a botch.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
**** totally forget SD is on Tues. Watching playoffs and then come to CF and see this thread. Hopefully I don't forget SD next week as it is live from DM. ;)