Ok ok I admit my shameful secret. I kinda like the Cybertruck

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
In the early 90s, I remember seeing a Lamborghini SUV and I'm sure a lot of people thought it was stupid, but I noticed the owner nearly getting tackled by people wanting to check it out.
In the early 90's that would have been an LM002. They were super limited and even less than super limited in the United States. Originally designed when the US Military put out a request for a new combat support vehicle. The HMMWV (Humvee) from AM General won the bid. Lamborghini ended up building 300 for civilian sales. 60 of those were sold in the US.

In Iraq, the US Military destroyed (for firing practice) the LM002 owned by Uday Hussein, not knowing what it was and how valuable it was.

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
Actually I just figured out the other day where Elon got the idea for the Cybertruck it is just a Pontiac Aztec on steroids instead of a hatch it has a bed.

The Aztec was ass-ugly, but at least all the pieces fit together well. Probably had a better cargo capacity then the Cybertruck.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

I'm following this to see how the release goes. A few cool things with this one are the ability to drive in water, independent wheel drives that can do 360 tank turns, drive on 3 wheels if you have a blowout and 1000+ HP. It also has a backup gas motor giving it the ability to run long range.
c268060056874f968e1b1d824c6f87c5.gif

Reactions: GTO