Oklahoma State Gets New Coach

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Was he the lead recruiter on some big names coming in? Outside looking in, I'd have to think that the fan base might be less than thrilled. It makes some sense, as the one and done that Underwood pulled is hard to recover from, and it provides at least a measure of continuity that may help them deal with that.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneBBFan

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Interesting, you think he might convince Evans to stay? Hope his salary is less than Proms or we are going to hear about it.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Interesting, you think he might convince Evans to stay? Hope his salary is less than Proms or we are going to hear about it.

I doubt it. I think Evans is projected as a late first round pick right now. Not much incentive to come back, and for all we know he's already burned that bridge by hiring an agent.

Seems like an uninspired hire by Okie State, but we'll see.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Safe but meh pick. Looks like they are trying to save a few bucks. Why not make a clean break and bring in someone outside?

CycloneBBFan

Dec 21, 2015
Was he the lead recruiter on some big names coming in? Outside looking in, I'd have to think that the fan base might be less than thrilled. It makes some sense, as the one and done that Underwood pulled is hard to recover from, and it provides at least a measure of continuity that may help them deal with that.

That's why the first thing I did was pull their recruiting class, rank, and post the same.