Parsed Sports

cycloneshawn

Aug 11, 2023
Hey all, I dabble in college bball gambling and have found a site that uses a slick computer model to pick all games. Its like Kenpom but geared towards betting. So far its been a winner for me. Its www.parsedsports.com, and just $20 a year. Been on a good run over the last few weeks. They have free pages which have Iowa St. ranked 24 and a 6 seed. 4-3 on Iowa State games this year. Just thought I would share. Good luck! Here is the bracket they posted on twitter...

Screenshot 2023-12-28 124121.png

Reactions: tyrelrobert

cycloneshawn

Aug 11, 2023
Just an update that Parsed Sports model has really heated up. They have daily "locks" that are 9-1 over last 10 days. Well worth the $20 a year, IMO. Also, here is their latest bracket (that page is now free).
ISU as a 2 seed. 1709671089250.png

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
Interesting. The seeds seem decent but the results are wild. I get it's March Madness but Nebraska over Houston, Wake Forest over Iowa State, and Colorado State over Arizona? I guess anything can happen in one game but Purdue winning the championship against five seed Gonzaga? Colorado State in the final four? Seems like it's been beneficial for you for some single games though so that's great!

cycloneshawn

Aug 11, 2023
This whole thread feels like a ******* ad
Not trying to sell it, but I caved in and paid for the subscription earlier in the season so thought I would share. I also have Kenpom and debating on Evan Miya's subscription. KP has been more reliable for betting until recently. Looking for anything that will give an edge, I guess.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Not trying to sell it, but I caved in and paid for the subscription earlier in the season so thought I would share. I also have Kenpom and debating on Evan Miya's subscription. KP has been more reliable for betting until recently. Looking for anything that will give an edge, I guess.
I respect the hustle and dedication to this, but any bracket gambling "experts" that are worth a ****, wouldnt project Purdue to win it all

CyPhallus

Oct 19, 2021
Just an update that Parsed Sports model has really heated up. They have daily "locks" that are 9-1 over last 10 days. Well worth the $20 a year, IMO. Also, here is their latest bracket (that page is now free).
ISU as a 2 seed. View attachment 124976
This has Iowa State losing their 2nd round game by 19 points. That's pure dumbfuckery. If Iowa State loses their 2nd round game by any amount of points I'll never post on this site again. In return, if Iowa State wins their second round game you will never bump this dumbass thread or post about any other paid pick sites ever again. We have a deal?