Personal Update on my travel to KC

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
I shared this on Twitter yesterday but in case any of you had not seen it, I wanted to update you myself.

My mom was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday so that obviously put a giant wrench in my travel plans. Family first! She's still here and I had originally planned to take off as soon as we got stuff figured out but if I am honest she's not necessarily getting better so I might be with her for a few more days. Meaning I am most likely going to be missing out on the NCAA's.

I wanted you to know so you're aware of why coverage isn't quite the same. I am still watching and live tweeting and I'm working with people on the ground to help make sure to get me stuff. Super thankful how people have stepped up to be supportive!

I hate not being down there but sh*t happens. I'll still be glued when I can.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
With the little I've been able to look through so far today, I honestly would not have known you weren't there. From one daughter to another: you're where you need to be. Stay there.

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY and jcordova8

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Wishing you, your mom, and your family the best. Hope she gets well soon for all of you.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Best wishes to a speedy recovery. Thanks for all your great coverage as well!

• Friendly
Reactions: jcordova8

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
@jcordova8 i know distractions can sometimes be a blessing. How many wins do you see in the morning session?
All distractions are welcome!

I feel confident about:
- Bastida
- Carr
- Ech

Semi-Confident:
- Mj Gaitan

Not feeling great:
- Feldkamp
- Terukina

Truly IDK
- Swiderski
- Chittum

EVAN FROST: Should lose? But I'm feeling a little crazy today and feel like crazier things have happen and I could see him finding a way!