Alert: Please welcome Jared back

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Welcome back Jared! Looking forward to your articles and podcasts.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Congrats on being back to Jared and I just want to say that I think it's awesome that CF management stuck with Jared through this and put him back to work. In this day and age the go to move seems to be "dismiss with prejudice" when it comes to matters like this and it's nice to see leaders making hard decisions and seeing value in a person beyond the headlines.

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006
Congrats on being back to Jared and I just want to say that I think it's awesome that CF management stuck with Jared through this and put him back to work. In this day and age the go to move seems to be "dismiss with prejudice" when it comes to matters like this and it's nice to see leaders making hard decisions and seeing value in a person beyond the headlines.

So I am completely out of the loop obviously and this may be a subject to not bring up but what is this all about? I missed Jared's work while he was gone, but have no idea why he took a leave.

• Agree
Reactions: NATEizKING

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I look forward to reading Jared's stuff.

I enjoy the current podcast format, however. Graycast/2 Shades of Gray etc. is better than 'The Seniors' IMO if I had to pick just one. I could live with both, however. But if 'The Seniors' does make a comeback, keep the Cardinals/Cubs banter out of it, my God that's horrible to listen to.

• Agree
Reactions: NATEizKING

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

I enjoy the current podcast format, however. Graycast/2 Shades of Gray etc. is better than 'The Seniors' IMO if I had to pick just one. I could live with both, however. But if 'The Seniors' does make a comeback, keep the Cardinals/Cubs banter out of it, my God that's horrible to listen to.
I miss on the trail.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

I think Jared's biggest contribution, for me, was his in-depth recruiting pieces. There has been a major drop-off of recruiting information since he went away. Not bagging on the other guys because they have been pumping out content, and luckily it seems that it was during the time of the year that not much was going on. I look forward to getting up-to-date recruiting information as we reach a hectic time of year.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
So I am completely out of the loop obviously and this may be a subject to not bring up but what is this all about? I missed Jared's work while he was gone, but have no idea why he took a leave.
He took a long vacation. If you don't believe me then google his name and get the gist of what happened, I'm sure most don't want to revisit old stuff that happened and are just glad he's back and its time to move forward.

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006
He took a long vacation. If you don't believe me then google his name and get the gist of what happened, I'm sure most don't want to revisit old stuff that happened and are just glad he's back and its time to move forward.

Gotcha, hope everything is in order now and glad he's back.

Reactions: Cyclone11

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Seriously, best news I've read on here in a while. Love Jared's podcasts too.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Welcome back. I want a recruiting article and/or podcast on my desk by COB.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone11

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

To my knowledge, Two Shades of Gray will be continuing. I'm sure Adam and I will get you guys a new On the Trail in the next few days.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyinthenorth