Podcast URL

79Fan

Oct 27, 2010
What is the URL for downloading new Cyclone Fanatic podcasts? Since the recent website changes, my podcast downloader/player (Doggcatcher) is only finding written articles, not podcasts, at the URL I've always used, http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/feed/

I'd like to get podcasts only, no articles.

• Agree
Reactions: IAST8-01

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I have the same problem and I am an iPhone user. It used to work great, I even did the unsubscribe and re-subscribe method I was told to do, I played one pod since then and now I can only see that one. I have even unsubscribed and re-subscribed again, but it still only shows the single podcast.

CycloneEggie

Oct 28, 2011
I had lost all the podcast too, but found them later. They seemed to have migrated. I'm an itunes user. The podcasts on itunes used to be on CycloneFantic.com. But I found a different one on iTunes that says Podcasts-CycloneFanatic.com. It appears they all migrated to the new one, and the old one just has July 25 On the Trail. The New one has an icon that looks similar but different, it's the new color scheme from the new website.

Reactions: DurangoCy

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I had lost all the podcast too, but found them later. They seemed to have migrated. I'm an itunes user. The podcasts on itunes used to be on CycloneFantic.com. But I found a different one on iTunes that says Podcasts-CycloneFanatic.com. It appears they all migrated to the new one, and the old one just has July 25 On the Trail. The New one has an icon that looks similar but different, it's the new color scheme from the new website.

Ditto this with the Podcasts - Cyclone Fanatic.com
I had to do a search by sporting podcasts, so if the others above can do that, it should be in the list of available podcasts.

79Fan

Oct 27, 2010
So if nobody from cyclonefanatic.com is going to reply to this post, why don't you rename the forum from "Feedback and Support" to "Feedback We Ignore"?

79Fan

Oct 27, 2010
I apologize! Please ignore my last post. All the correct responses showed up in my thread right after I posted. Thanks!

79Fan

Oct 27, 2010
Chris, Thanks but it's actually http://feeds.feedburner.com/CyclonefanaticPodcasts

But your response points out another issue. Seems like the option to be notified by email when a thread is updated works only intermittently. Hence you didn't see my initial post, and I wasn't notified about any of the responses. Sorry about the tone of my previous post; I'm sure you can understand my frustration.

MrTippet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2009
This thread helped me out. Using Podcast Addict for Android I was able to just unsubscribe and resubscribe and it's working again. Thanks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron