Prohm Contract Extended

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Good to see. Both deserved their contracts lengthened and represent the University well.

Interested in seeing the details to full assess the moves but feel good about Jamie being proactive and securing our Basketball programs future.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I love how JP trolls the hell out of KU fans

"Coach Prohm has led our program to a Big 12 Championship and back-to-back NCAA Tournament appearances while also representing our institution and athletics department in a first-class manner, both on and off the court," Pollard said. "His values and approach to coaching are a perfect fit for our institution and fan base."

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I love how JP trolls the hell out of KU fans

"Coach Prohm has led our program to a Big 12 Championship and back-to-back NCAA Tournament appearances while also representing our institution and athletics department in a first-class manner, both on and off the court," Pollard said. "His values and approach to coaching are a perfect fit for our institution and fan base."

You mean playing a dude after vandalism charges and domestic violence allegations isn't that?

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Where does it say he gets $2 mil? I only see extension. Please direct me.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
$2M a year is still too low to me. If he gets us back to the NCAA tournament next season, he needs to be flirting with $3M a year.

I would guess that this contract is structured like Hoiberg's was in that it steps up every year so that the average is 2 mill per year but by the end he would be making more. If he gets the team back to the tournament next year, give them man 3 mil.