Purple Cats vs Coonskin Hats

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I agree. Yet, after seeing the replay of the final seconds, #3 totally missed Iwundu in the corner. He would have had a much better look. If BW drew up a play that required #3 to dribble around the top of the key - well he should be labeled the worst coach in the USA.

True enough. Should we just say there's plenty of purple failure to go around?

• Agree
Reactions: kentkel

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
Ugh. If I were near KC I would go to the game, but as I'm not I'm really tempted to just find something else to do tomorrow night. Can't stand watching another WVU game. Just a horrible brand of basketball to watch. Might have to catch the replay if we win.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
I would feel a bit cheated to not have the chance to play WV again. First, I hope no one gets injured, because the game will probably get brutal unless the refs do their job. Secondly, I have a good feeling about the way ISU will play.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
K-State got away with a clear goaltend in the second half, so at least the errors were going both ways.

If we started reviewing all the things that arent reviewable, the officials would probably still be there on monday calling fouls on WVU.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
If we started reviewing all the things that arent reviewable, the officials would probably still be there on monday calling fouls on WVU.

Nope. In your scenario, WVU would have to forefit due to running out of players sometime in the second half.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
What was wrong with overcoming OSU, TCU, and KSU?
Nothing wrong with it, except, I don't really hate any of those teams. I would like to beat a team that I hate before this tourney is over. I think hate is a strong word, I hate the sin, not the sinner, and WV, Huggy, together with bad refs are the sin.