Alert: Rallying the troops: VOTE to support a CF advertiser & a good cause!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

We might not win many national championships at Iowa State, but there is one thing that we do better than anybody else. That's dominate an online poll.

Kippy's Place in Elkhart needs your help.

If you're over the age of 21, simply visited the site I am linking below and vote for the Pink Boobie Monster shot that was created by bartender Courtney Smith.

This is a content in honor of breast cancer awareness.

For the record, I had the pink boobie monster shot last night. It was insanely good.

Thanks for helping out a CF supporter that helps keep this site free!

Monster Mixology Contest | Doll Distributing

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
Fanatics -

We might not win many national championships at Iowa State, but there is one thing that we do better than anybody else. That's dominate an online poll.

If you're over the age of 21, simply visited the site I am linking below and vote for the Pink Boobie Monster shot that was created by bartender Courtney Smith.

For the record, I had the pink boobie monster shot last night. It was insanely good.

Done and done!!!!!

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Did you know what was IN it?

Drink: Pink Boobie Monster
Bartender: Courtney Smith
Recipe: Green Monster, Bacardi Limon, Hot Damn, Tequila Rose, & Splash of Grenadine

Living in North Ankeny, I've toyed with the idea of going on Thursdays, but now I have a real reason to go. See ya next Thursday Chris!

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Fanatics -

1 vote from me.